Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grilled Rabbit!

The other night we had an amazing meal of Grilled Rabbit, and here is the recipe I thought I would share.

Ingredients:
                     1 whole rabbit sectioned out into portions
                     1/3 cup olive oil
                     2 Tbls of Lemon Juice
                     4 Cloves of Garlic finely chopped
                     2 tsp Rosemary

Mix all the ingredients together and let marinate over night. I used my marinate canister on my foodsaver (I love that thing! makes marinating so fast!) Then place the rabbit on the grill with low heat and grill both sides 10-15 minutes each until thoroughly cooked (meat thermometer should read about  165° F) Slow cooking leaves the meat very tender and the oil and spice gives it a very juicy mild flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment